Organic Lawn Care
An organic program is a process, where we build the biology of the soil, and produce turf that is strong and naturally resistant to most disease and pests. At Organic Lawn Solutions we recognized that people were looking for healthier, safer, and better alternatives to the usual chemical fertilizer for their yards, which is why we dedicate our time to come up with and perfect our unique organic lawn fertilizer blend.
At OLS we use a unique blend of 6 different fertilizers, minerals and supplements that are all approved by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). We will work step by step with you to make sure you are maintain the proper grass length, returning clippings to the lawn and basic watering habits. To learn more about our Organic program please call (908) 300-4848 or email us at email@example.com
Our Organic Fertilizer Options
At OLS we like giving the customer options. We have two great programs that allows your family and pets to enjoy a lush, green lawn with reduced usage of synthetic products.
- 80% Organic Lawn Care (most popular)
- 100% Organic Lawn Care
- 4 Custom blended organic fertilizer applications (early spring-late spring) (early fall-late fall)
- 2 Safe pre-emergent/post emergent treatment (late spring)
- 2 biostimulants and soil conditioners (early spring-late fall)
This program is applied in 6 visits. We will visit the property every 6-8 weeks. Each visit we will spot treat any post emerging weeds with what we call a “safe Herbicide”. If your tolerance level is a weed free lawn this is the best option for you. We ask that customers monitor the lawn for any brown spots that may come up and call immediately.
- 4 All natural organic fertilizer treatments (early spring-late spring) (early fall-late fall)
- 2 biostimulants and soil conditioners (early summer-late summer)
- 2 All natural weed suppressants (early spring-late fall)This program is applied in 6 visits. We will visit the property every 6-8 weeks. This organic program take time to build up a natural tolerance to crowd out weeds and pests. If you can tolerate some weeds this is the program for you. We ask that customers monitor the lawn for any brown spots that may come up and call immediately.